CUBA – TO THE UTTERMOST OF CUBA
The Lord has opened doors for us to do ministr in Cuba. If you are of those who have walked with us praying for the Cuban souls we would like to say thank you for beeing with us in faith and spirit this year, 2018.
We will summarize some of our reached accomplishment throughout 2018:
– 3 Jewish people accepted the Lord Jesus as God and Savior.
– JEM bought a 3 wheel motorcycle as part of our project “To the Uttermost of Cuba”
– Our local missionary was ordinained to the Gospel Ministry.
– Celebrate the Second annual “Honor Israel” service and banquet on the Sephardic Jewish Synagogue in Havana with an attendance of about 40 Jewish people!
– 1332 Cuban souls were saved.
– Two Churches (at Quemado de Guines and Isabella) were planted as part of our project “To the Uttermost of Cuba” in cities with no presence of any Baptist church before.
None of these could have been done without your prayers and financial support toward our ministry. We strongly believe he covers up with His Hands because of the intercessory prayer of the saints. Please continue to battle with us in 2019.
We are making great plans for 2019. If the Lord allow us to fulfill them, we will be involved in reaching souls in Cuba, plant churches and edify the saints as we train them for the missionary work and plant more churches in the uttermost of Cuba. We are on fire of the Spirit to see it done! Come over into Cuba, and help us! In the Name of Jesus please! Amen!